Wednesday, February 9, 2011

39 weeks pregnant

I'm 39 weeks and 6 days pregnant Al-Hamdulilah. Ahh I'm so ready to have this baby. I'm hoping she'll deciede to make an entrance on my due date but I don't knoww!! She seems pretty content chillen in my stomach. I really thought she would come early but ha guess notttt. If she doesn't come out by next week there going to induce labor. Soooo lately I've just been sitting around playing the waiting game. I was going to take online classes but I found out online just isn't my thing. So I'll probably take a class next semester! Which is good because it'll keep me entertained. I hate being bored and not having things to do. But I know as soon as the little munchkin comes I'm going to be so busyyy. Its def. going to change my life. I wonder what she'll look likeee>?!
Anyyways thats pretty much everythinggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jazak Allah Khair =)