بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
SubhanAllah another year closer to death and the grave. I just turned 18 and I just can't get over how fast time passes by. I feel like it was just yesterday I was drawling outside the lines in coloring books. And than again I look back at how many things have changed and it amazes me beyond belief. All I can say is al-Hamdulilah, Allah chose me to be Muslim and allowed me to recognize the truth.
Lessons I learned this past year, Al-Hamdulilah.
- Hold yourself accountable before you are held accountable.
- Regret in this life and repent before the day comes when we are only able to feel remorse.
- Death is indeed a reality and we should always be in a state of Taqwa.
- Busying our soul, doing things that will benefit us in Dunya and most importantly Akhira.
- The only one you should trust with your imaan is yourself. Never compromise your faith.
- Everything is temporary but the satisfaction of carrying out the commands of Allah is everlasting.
- Taking the intuitive on things, becoming proactive.
- Living as if your going to die tomorrow.
- To be patient and realize what a blessing that is.
- To re evaluate your intentions before doing anything.
- Always seek out knowledge wherever you are and tell others about it.
- To be a better you ever day.
- Watch your tongue, for everything is being recorded and written down.
- Time is a mere creation of Allah, use it wisely.