Monday, June 29, 2009
7 people under the shade of Allah.
"On the Day of Resurrection, the sun would draw so close to the people that there would be left a distance of only one mile. The people will be submerged in perspiration according to their deeds, some up to their ankles, some up to their knees, some up to the waist"
It is related on the authority of Abu Haraira (Rahimahullaah) that the Holy Prophet(salAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) said,"Seven people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His. They are:
1) The judge who is just;
2) The man who devotes his life in the worship of God even in his youth;
3) The man who eagerly awaits the call to prayer to go to the Mosque and worship God;
4) The two friends, who love each other for the sake of God, when they meet they meet for the sake of God, when they separate they separate for the sake of God;
5) The man who resists the temptation of a woman who is beautiful and comes of a respectable family and tries to incline him towards her for evil purposes;
6) The man who gives alms with his right hand but conceals it from the left;
7) The man when alone, meditates on God, and his eyes become filled with tears."
Posted by The Light of Islam at 3:27 PM